1.Compatible with: Apple iPhone 6 (4.7") Only - 2014 2.Hybrid design gives your iPhone 6 dual-layer protection 3.Slim fitting case keeps your device sleek by adding minimal bulk 4.Instant access to all of the Apple iPhone 6 ports and features 5.This cute heart shape case is great for valentines day or all year round! This is the perfect Iphone 6 case for all all your needs. It protects your phone and also looks very stylish and cute in the process. I ordered the pink case for testing and agreed to give my opinion of the product. I love the cute heart cut out that aligns perfectly with the Apple logo on the back of my phone. All the access covers line up well, and are easy to use. I love the 2 tone white and pink case. I am use to more of a cushioned grip on the side of my cases, and this case seemed a bit slick in my grip. All in all a great quality product, and I will recommend this product. My daughter loved the case when I first opened the box. You can use it seasonally, or year round. Get Case Valentine Day Win a $1500 Best Buy Gift Card